Sunday 17 March 2013

FYP 2 Week 8

I still cannot come up with the code that works for my project. I try to combine the circuits and the coding but the results always not as what I expected. Because of this, I done some researching of the limitation of this project.

This project, if modified to be a cooling system for human can only work effectively in a small room. This is because the temperature in one room could change easily and the heat sensor could not pick up the sudden change of temperature thus making the fan speed remain the same. The temperature change and the area of the room is the factors here in making the automatic temperature controlled fan speed working effectively. It is also work best for cooling the electrical equipment or machines since it has a more efficient power consumption compared to air conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment